SEVEN!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVEN! 

 

Continuation from chapter five.

 

When fany left, leaving Taeyeon so sad, the girl decided to take a shower and sleep, but unfortunately couldn't fall asleep, it was still early and she's been thinking about her girlfriend.

”Should I really give myself to her?" She asked herself and immediately shook the idea out of her head, "No it's still not the right time," she told herself and decided to watch a sad movie so she can cry herself to sleep, she was in the middle of searching for the right movie when her phone rang.

”Yoong? at this time?" Taeyeon thought, but answered the call anyway.

”Hello! Yoong," Tae said tiredly.

"Hey! Are you at home?" Yoona asked.

”Yeah! Why?" confused Taeyeon asked.

”Well I just saw your girlfriend here at a bar." Yoona informed.

”Just let her be I'm sure she's sad." Taeyeon said, ready to end the call until she was stopped again by her friend's next sentence.

”But she's here with some girls and they are doing some inappropriate things." Yoong informed.

”What? where is the bar?" Taeyeon asked almost immediately.

"Soshi 24/7" came Yoona's answer.

”Okay I'll be there shortly," Taeyeon ended the call and sneaked out of the house, heading to her girlfriend.

Arriving at the bar; Taeyeon saw her girlfriend sandwiched between two very girls and she quickly made her way to them.

”Girls! please leave," Taeyeon sharply said and fany rose her head from one of the girls cleavage, to the voice of her girlfriend, stirring at her with an unreadable expression.

”And who are you to tell them to leave? Listen girls," Tiffany turned to them "This girl here is my so-called girlfriend, and guess what?" Fany asked and the girls just giggles drunkingly.

”She's my girlfriend for two ing years and she never allowed me to touch her, being ually frustrated I needed a good and suddenly she's jealous, hahaha! funny right?" fany said and the girls continued to giggle annoyingly.

”Fany stop all this and let's go home," Tae tried to reasonably talk to her girlfriend.

”I'm not going anywhere until I ." fany said in her drunken state.

”STOP! fany! stop all this now, I said and let's go home, and you girls," Tae said glaring dangerously at them, ”You'll get your filthy hands off my girlfriend or you will be sorry," she threatened and the frightened girls left one by one, intimidated by the petite girl's authorative voice.

”Fany let's get you home, we will talk tomorrow when you are sober," Tae added leading her girlfriend out of the bar.

~~~


Tae took her girlfriend home, lucky that Mrs hwang was out of town, which gave her the chance to take her girlfr

Please log in to read the full chapter